There are a variety of forms of capital, or assets, available to the behavioral health entrepreneur. Various types of capital include financial capital, human capital, and social capital. This assignment will allow the learner to distinguish among the various types of capital and understand how each serves to improve and sustain business ventures. The learner will be able to compare the different types of venture capital and explain the ways in which each type of capital can influence the business venture.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order tobecome familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000–1,250-word paper that discusses the different types of venture capital and how this influences the sustainability of business ventures. Include the following in your paper:
1. Summarize the different types of capital, or assets, available to the entrepreneur.
2. Identify the ways in which each form of capital serves to maintain and sustain organizations or businesses over time.
3. Evaluate the role of venture capital in the entrepreneurial process.