Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the document “Discussion Forum Philosophy.” Download the file, print it, and use the information to guide your participation in the Main Forum.
- View the tutorial titled “Library Resources for Doctoral Learners.”
- Each week, two initial posts and three ongoing contributions are required for a minimum of five separate posts on three separate days of the module.
Perform the following tasks to complete this assignment:
- Identify the discussion questions/prompts in the Main Forum for the module.
- Identify the concepts, principles, theories, and other information in the course readings, lectures, and other resources that relate to the discussion questions/prompts.
- Locate at least one scholarly research source which supports your initial response to each question/prompt. The reference may come from the module readings.
- Write an initial substantive response of 150-250 words in length. Begin your response with a restatement of the question/prompt, and include in-text citation(s) and a reference for each scholarly source used according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide located in the Student Success Center. The restatement of the question/prompt, the references, and the citations are not included in your response word count.
- Post your substantive initial response to the Main Forum for the module. Your initial response to question/prompt 1 must be posted by day 3 of the module. Your initial response to question/prompt 2 must be posted by day 5 of the module.
- Contribute to discussion by posting at least one substantive response to another learner’s post on 3 days of the module. Respond in a manner that initiates or contributes to discussion.
What is the most important skill for success in your doctoral pursuit? Why? (Research is not required to support your conclusions.)