Part Two: Comparison Matrix Paper
Max Points: 100
As you move forward in your doctoral journey, you will read research papers that will require you to assess the validity of the studies in question. To accomplish this, qualitative assessments about the reasearch must be made by comparing, contrasting, and synthesizing what the research says. In this assignment, you will begin to develop this skill by comparing the three research studies from your Comparison Matrix assignment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Locate and print the completed Comparison Matrix Assignment you submitted in Topic 3.
Using the information from the completed Comparison Matrix, write an essay of 750-1,000 words. In your essay, compare the three studies. Include the information from Article 1 in your comparison. The paper should include the following sections:
- Comparison of the research questions posed for the studies.