Assume you are performing your due diligence to develop an advertising approach for a product you think will best be served by using social media.
Part I: Identify the product and what form of social media you would use to advertise this media.
Part II: Create a checklist you would follow to deploy this ad. Part III: Close the loop
- In bullet format, provide three (3) risks associated with the approach you selected.
- Then, identify what selling tactic would best align with your goals.
- In two (2) paragraphs, describe how advertising on the Internet could lead to profitability.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the various forms of media and determine an effective mix to achieve a firm’s marketing objectives.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrated marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrated marketing communications using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.