Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following:
- As a future executive, explain what you think are the most important communication issues you will have to face as you embark upon your career.
- Discuss whether communication will become more complex, or less complex, and why.
- Address what role technology will play in the communication of thoughts and ideas.
- Discuss how the information gap between generations, cultures, income levels, and education can be resolved.
- Include a statement of your personal philosophy on the future of integrated business communication.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3-4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.