As you search the library for scholarly research, you then limit your search to identify empirical articles. (You can use the “Empirical Research Checklist” to help with this determination). Upon finding an empirical study, you begin to assess the validity of the conclusion by determining if the conclusion answers the proposed research question and if the methodology is appropriate.
- Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- Locate and retrieve the Comparison Matrix you submitted in Topic 2 and the instructor feedback.
- Locate and retrieve the “Expanded Comparison Matrix Resource.” Visit the websites in the resource and become familiar with any new terms.
- Retrieve the “Expanded Comparison Matrix.” You will see that the Expanded Comparison Matrix has two additional rows titled Literature Review and Results/Conclusions.
Use the articles and information from the Comparison Matrix in Topic 2 to complete the Expanded Comparison Matrix Assignment according to the example given within the matrix.