- A statement of common themes addressed in each of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles? Focus specifically on the key aspects of Freudian thought which caused these other theorists to distance themselves from Freud’s views and influence. Consider also the major differences among themselves which caused them to diverge from one another.
Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research, then, is creating a new idea from existing ideas. It is a process developed through time and practice. In this assignment, you will apply the synthesis process to the journal readings from modules 5-7. Keep in mind that Several of Freud’s early colleagues and supporters splintered away from his model for different reasons.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 6 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper 5 PAGES that synthesizes all of the articles assigned in the Modules 5-7 of this course.