Snooty Fashions is an exclusive custom fashion designer business. Create the ER diagram for the Snooty Fashions Operations Database based on the following requirements.
The Snooty Fashions Operations Database will keep track of the following:
- For each designer: a unique designer identifier and unique SSN as well as the name (composed of first and last name)
- For each customer: a unique customer’s identifier as well as his or her name and multiple phone numbers
- For each tailoring technician: a unique SSN as well as his or her name (composed of first and last name)
- For each outfit: a unique outfit’s identifier as well as the outfit’s planned date of completion and its unreasonable price
- For each fashion show: a unique show identifier as well as the date of the show and location
- Each designer designs many outfits. Each outfit has only one designer.
- Each outfit is sold (in advance) to exactly one customer. Customers can buy one or many outfits (Snooty Fashions will not keep track of customers that have not made any purchases yet).
- Each tailoring technician must work on at least one outfit but can work on many. Each outfit has at least one tailoring technician working on it but can have many.
- Snooty Fashions will keep track of the date when a tailoring technician started working on a particular outfit.
- Each designer can participate in a number of fashion shows, but does not have to participate in any. Each fashion show can feature one or two Snooty Fashions designers (Snooty Fashions will not keep track of fashion shows that do not feature Snooty Fashions designers).
Snooty Fashions ER Diagram
Create an ER Diagram for Snooty Fashions
Map the ER diagram for the Snooty Fashions Database into a relational schema.
Snooty Fashions SQL Statements Requirements.
- Write ALTER TABLE commands that reflects the change in the relational schema.
- Write CREATE TABLE statements to create the tables for the Snooty Fashions Database depicted by the relational schema created in mini case MC2 in Chapter 3.
- Use INSERT INTO statements to insert no fewer than 2 and no more than 10 records per table in the Snooty Fashions Database.
- Write a SELECT Query with a Union Statement
- Write a SELECT Query that Joins 1 or more tables to the query
- Write Update Statements to update 2 or more tuples
- Write an Intersection Query
- Write a Difference Query