- use Python
- Write the definition of a class Counter containing:An instance variable named counter of type int
- An instance variable named limit of type int.
- A constructor that takes two int arguments and assigns the first one to counter and the second one to limit
- A method named increment. It does not take parameters or return a value; if the instance variable counter is less than limit, increment just adds one to the instance variable counter.
- A method named decrement. It also does not take parameters or return a value; if counter is greater than zero, it just subtracts one from the counter.
- A method named get_value that returns the value of the instance variable counter.