- Why does C++ include the features of C that are known to be unsafe?
- What are the arguments both for and against the idea of a typeless language? (20 pts)
- Make an educated guess as to the most common syntax error in Lisp. (10 pts)
- What array structure is included in C# but not in C, C++, or Java? (10 pts)
- Using C#, declare and display several variables by selecting for each one of them the most appropriate of the types sbyte, byte, short, ushort, int, uint, long and ulong in order to assign them the following values: 52,130; -115; 4825932; 97; -10000; 20000; 224; 970,700,000; 112; -44; -1,000,000; 1990; 123456789123456789. (20 pts)
- Using C#, which of the following values can be assigned to variables of type float, double and decimal: 5, -5.01, 34.567839023; 12.345; 8923.1234857; 3456.091124875956542151256683467? (10 pts)
- Using C#, declare two variables of type string and assign them a value “The “use” of quotations causes difficulties.” (without the outer quotes). In one of the variables use quoted string and in the other do not use it. (10 pts)